• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] InsanityOT | 8.6 7171 | HIGHEXP | CLOSED-BETA | CUSTOM | Closed-beta is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously you can't read or even remember what the fuck I bought off you, "Flasherino deal" which included an entire set for myself cus your server was p2w trash like this new one will be regardless of what you say... A House above temple With 10 of your Orb Trees and almost 10 prestige on the server WITH my own promotion... now what I recieved was shit, Half my set, No promotion, Wasnt top prestige, Got a tiny ass 10x10 house with 1 floor that was shit with only 5 trees, Not to mention Before paying for this shit deal I spoke with you over the "new erra" bullshit that you insistently told me you wouldn't be having one for months.. This happened a WEEK before you closed your server.. which I find absolutely hilarious that you swear you didn't scam me.. you're a shit paid host like the rest of the washups you see posting on here with no new shit out anymore. Stick to what your doin and scripting for the dead ass Tibia scene cus its the only fuckin thing your good for.. Scumbag
You are a waste of my time. Cannot argue with stupid people.
Also, you're not getting your money back. You had your moneys worth of fun even if you wont allow your stupid little mind to see that.

Hes gonna start a new "erra" before this one even finishes fuckin beta.. He's a complete joke.
You are past the point of being a retard.
The closed-beta is already finished, if you havent read one of the earlier posts. But I wouldn't expect you to read the earlier posts cause you arent really the smartest person in here

@Noheal
Stop trying to encourage people to do chargebacks once they spent money on a server. Either way, he can't chargeback. Enough time has passed till the point that he cant.
@KikiRook has threatened with chargebacks in the past saying how he called paypal and they told him that hes protected by the buyer protection program which I found out is a lie. I called paypal and asked if someone by his IRL Name has called in having questions about the buyer protection program and they said that there was no person by that name whos called in the past 3 months regarding this, or someone by this name has called in whatsoever.

Oh @KikiRook before you say "Oh but paypal cant tell you wether another person has called in and asked about tis and that" because I know they are allowed to tell you if someone else has called in.

@God Mythera (this coward has me on ignore)
You're an idiot. Why bother coming here to talk trash? You should rather keep your own db from leaking

Last edited:
You are a waste of my time. Cannot argue with stupid people.
Also, you're not getting your money back. You had your moneys worth of fun even if you wont allow your stupid little mind to see that.

You are past the point of being a retard.
The closed-beta is already finished, if you havent read one of the earlier posts. But I wouldn't expect you to read the earlier posts cause you arent really the smartest person in here

@Noheal
Stop trying to encourage people to do chargebacks once they spent money on a server. Either way, he can't chargeback. Enough time has passed till the point that he cant.
@KikiRook has threatened with chargebacks in the past saying how he called paypal and they told him that hes protected by the buyer protection program which I found out is a lie. I called paypal and asked if someone by his IRL Name has called in having questions about the buyer protection program and they said that there was no person by that name whos called in the past 3 months regarding this, or someone by this name has called in whatsoever.

Oh @KikiRook before you say "Oh but paypal cant tell you wether another person has called in and asked about tis and that" because I know they are allowed to tell you if someone else has called in.

You're an idiot. Why bother coming here to talk trash? You should rather keep your own db from leaking

You can do charge backs up to a year later, since you cool let me explain some stuff paypal is not a dude at home picking his mother phone they have call centers world-wide so even if they were allow to share if x person call whitout a court order or big money .

They would need to share all the data from all the call centers of people calling that week, month or year. Chances are people whit the same name shows up so you need more personal información to know who is the one you want lol is not a few seconds more of 1 or 2 offices days just to find the rigth dude in top of that to go for the logs to know what the call was related to even more time

Only advise i have: Just read the terms of service of paypal or any service you use and them make your term of services and what type of bussiness your in. Is 1 year for charge backs and what you declared the trade was about is the key to it
This is why donors like paypal and server owners not that much,this is what actually killed Ots people would sell accs them charge back and them when they quit charge back the servers so owners may have to deal with 1 or 2K $ charge backs all at ones years later most old server owners get scam quite alot and most donors get rape by bad owners that sell db, personal info etc

Last edited:
I don't know how many times i have to say, the database was old (February) and it was a test server, all information isn't used on other ots ;P i simply added it to pastebin and forgot. If any of the testers used the same information they used on other servers (which i told them not to) then it is their fault.

You can do charge backs up to a year later, since you cool let me explain some stuff paypal is not a dude at home picking his mother phone they have call centers world-wide so even if they were allow to share if x person call whitout a court order or big money .

They would need to share all the data from all the call centers of people calling that week, month or year. Chances are people whit the same name shows up so you need more personal información to know who is the one you want lol is not a few seconds more of 1 or 2 offices days just to find the rigth dude in top of that to go for the logs to know what the call was related to even more time

Only advise i have: Just read the terms of service of paypal or any service you use and them make your term of services and what type of bussiness your in. Is 1 year for charge backs and what you declared the trade was about is the key to it
This is why donors like paypal and server owners not that much,this is what actually killed Ots people would sell accs them charge back and them when they quit charge back the servers so owners may have to deal with 1 or 2K $ charge backs all at ones years later most old server owners get scam quite alot and most donors get rape by bad owners that sell db, personal info etc
Are you sure your source is right? Cause from what paypal told me, its 1 month for credit card and 3 months for paypal account balance chargebacks.
You do realize that every call center that paypal has shares the same database? The only difference is that the call center you are calling into is closer to you and can therefor help you out more.
Believe me, paypal keeps logs of who calls in.

After all this "discussion" I have to unwatch this thread. Information about the server are not reliable and it's just a waste of time hoping this ots will be decent. It seems that @DestinationSer cares more about money and this whole money issue from his past server than actually posting progress on his current work. IMO owner should never tell a player if he had "enough fun" for the money he paid. He shouldn't even accept such donations knowing that the server is going down for another era or propose him future benefits in his new work he is going to release. I don't know details about your dispute but it's pure bullshit from both sides but for the owner to not be able to discuss and make a deal with a player is sad. This whole "you don't like - leave" and "stupid to donate" posts are showing how ungrateful some people can be. Let me be clear about it, people donate to support the work and 'life' of the server not to be shut down next week because you all had enough fun with this era. That's what i call scamming for money.

After all this "discussion" I have to unwatch this thread. Information about the server are not reliable and it's just a waste of time hoping this ots will be decent. It seems that @DestinationSer cares more about money and this whole money issue from his past server than actually posting progress on his current work. IMO owner should never tell a player if he had "enough fun" for the money he paid. He shouldn't even accept such donations knowing that the server is going down for another era or propose him future benefits in his new work he is going to release. I don't know details about your dispute but it's pure bullshit from both sides but for the owner to not be able to discuss and make a deal with a player is sad. This whole "you don't like - leave" and "stupid to donate" posts are showing how ungrateful some people can be. Let me be clear about it, people donate to support the work and 'life' of the server not to be shut down next week because you all had enough fun with this era. That's what i call scamming for money.
You are welcome to leave at any time. The guy had his money worth of fun, and im now going to close this thread as closed-beta is over long ago.

I feel like you shouldn't talk about this subject whatsoever if you dont know the backstory.

To clarify,
The server were up for SEVERAL months after he donated. It did not close one week afterwards so yes he DID have his money worth of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back