• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Jeneria RL Global Map 8.42

Jessen

Reaction score
Jeneria is a new PVPE Global RL-MAP fun server located on the boarder of Canada and the United States. Join now while Jeneria is new and make a name for yourself today!

*** LOGIN DETAILS ***

Make an account and character at jeneria.no-ip.org!

IP is jeneria.no-ip.org and the port is 7171

• Stages: Starting at 100x, ending at 4x
• 2x Spawn
• 10x Magic
• 40x Skill
• 2x Loot
• Protection Until Level 50
• Free blessings until level 50 (blessings also prevent item loss)

Features:
• FREE PREMIUM!
• Yalahar
• 116 RealMap With Gengia, pyre & oken!
• 8.42 Blessing system
• Currently no donation items, so you wont have any problems playing if you're not donating.
• 100% Real Tibia Quests
• Svargrond Arena
• Demon Oak
• Inq Quest
• Annih
• Banshee
• Demon Quest
• Balanced vocations
• Great guild wars (With WAR System on the website)
• Newest Rods/Wands
• All Working Potions
• This isnt all, join us to see what a wonderful server this is!

Stages:
1 - 50 = 100x
51 - 100 = 50x
101 - 125 = 30x
126 - 300 = 15x
301+ = 10x

Dedicated Server Specification:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
RAM: 4GB DDR2
UPLINK: 100MBIT Connection

Last edited:
Bump! Come and Play! The server is probably one of the most bugfree REAL map servers out atm.

Actually, it's a pvpe real map. With Oken, Gengia and Pyre. I realize these are pretty standard but there is also no bugs and a good connection. While other "real maps" may have terrible bugs and other errors.

Last edited:
jeje i don't have anything against your ot :)
i wish you good luck

I'm just fucking tired of rl map servers..
it pisses me off

Actually, it's a pvpe real map. With Oken, Gengia and Pyre. I realize these are pretty standard but there is also no bugs and a good connection. While other "real maps" may have terrible bugs and other errors.

depends on whos real map you're talking about ;)

all my RL maps is bug free =)

dont try 8,5 rl maps anymore they will fail 100% because there are already 1000 rl maps and yes alot of them are bug free either...<_<

Guys, dont flame his thread because he is advertising a real map, if you dont wanna play a real map then dont look here,

@ONTOPIC

It's a good server with no bugs so far seen, his webpage is original but good, so i give it a 8/10.

Good job !

Thank you Fakaa, I don't know why people need to come here and post about my server when I'm just trying to have fun and provide a fun experience for others. This server is free to play and there is no donation items/ vip stuff.

Bump!! Had 6 people online yesterday. The server highscores are still free for the taking!

Bump server had some issues but it's all fixed! Come try out Jeneria!

Bump, New stages!
1 - 50 = 100x
51 - 100 = 50x
101 - 125 = 30x
126 - 300 = 15x
301+ = 10x

Back