• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Medivia Online - Destiny [Saturday, 11th of February 2017, 00:00 CET] | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iryont

medivia.online
Solutions
Reaction score

Dear players

Our brand stands for the best gaming experience since 2009, great customer care, professional software, and a crew which does its best to serve you as a player since we really love what we do. In fact, we are a legal company with a single goal to follow our dream of creating the perfect gaming experience. Moreover, we have devoted the last years to update the existing content of a 7.4 world with new, eye-catching map parts, breath-taking quest-lines and outstanding RPG elements. Additions, which allow you to stay excited, even after 150 level. We will never stop to serve you with the unique RPG-content, so the exploring may never stop.

We offer you a chance to stand your ground on a true old school game hosted in North America. To relive your memory of being part of a great player community. Do you actually still remember to have this feeling that you are itching to explore unknown frontiers and the thrill of the fight? If you are looking for long-term and fun game, Medivia Online is the place for you to be.

Destiny world is located in North America and it has following features: Slow paced, normal experience, normal loot rate, normal skill rate, normal magic rate, normal regeneration rate.

Destiny in comparison to Spectrum is a world free to play from the beginning. That is you won't need premium to play within the first days of the release. You are free to join as free account and you are free to stay as free account as long as you want.

Anyway, what are you waiting for?

Date:
Saturday, 11th of February 2017, 00:00 CET

Platforms:

Download section (client):

Facebook:

We have over 12000 followers!

Screenshots:

druid_house.png

general.png

hydra.png

icenhaal.png

ogre_death.png

player_killing.png

queens_follower.png

raid.png

Do they just use the same images for every new world they make? o.o
Yes, and they don't listen to the community LUL. Everyone been asking for the new world to be the same as Legacy(2x) since that's obviously the most popular of the world types.

yeah this is a complete joke lmao legacy is the most popular server(b4 pendulum) of the 2(not including the new 1) which is 2x, but yet they still make the new server 1x..... I dont even know why you would do this, I thought u guys would learn after seeing that spectrum is dead as fuck besides the people that bot runes all day

Do they just use the same images for every new world they make? o.o

If the new worlds are different rates then the screen shots aren't representative of the server being advertised.

What...how is not representative? Dont you agree that at some point all the servers will reach a point that is used in the screenshots? You guys...

well I dont understand their step into 1x instead of making this server 2x like legacy, 200+ player online on spectrum while legacy has 1000 at the same time. People wanted iryont to make a poll at website but they didn't listen, so I wouldn't be surprised if this server has less than 100 players online.

But I love the idea of 1x rate, and am also part of the community I guess.. so I have to disagree even if I do can understand some frustration about the major update. I know that i'm not completely alone about enjoying the decision of 1x..

i think this deserves a bump even tho they wont make it 2x

Status
Not open for further replies.