• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Medivia Online - Destiny [Saturday, 11th of February 2017, 00:00 CET] | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, I have a really good suggestion I want to share with you. There is 7.4 servers with PVP worlds only but no world with NON-PVP. I think alot of people would enjoy a NON-PVP since some wanna explore and enjoy the nostalgic part of the game without having to fight other people. And its not hard to just open another world and let the players who want to play on NON-PVP do it and the others who wanna PVP go to the PVP worlds. BubbaGame said on his stream aswell that if there was any 7.4 non-pvp worlds he would actually play it since he just gets killed and streamsniped.

Apart from this a NON-pvp world would give alot of benefits for those hardcore players or mediocre who enjoy hunting only and exploring as I said. Now I think actually people would play it and as I said it doesnt really matter how many will play since its about enjoying it. I highly recommend into trying opening a NON-PVP world atleast. Trying it is always worth it! :) We havent had any 7.4 lowrate NON-PVP servers out there!

Leave me your opinions, thanks.

Regards

still actual. cheap - 10$ (includes 66ed legacy,63ed pendulum,21druid destiny)

Selling my Shit on Destiny all my cash + scrolls.
Bye medivia with new updates..

pLfOlTS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.