• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Canada][Need Help][RosOT.no-ip.org] ROSOT~8.60

RosOT

Who am i?
Reaction score
‡Information‡
•Ip•† RosOT.no-ip.org
•Port•† 7171
•Client•† Tibia[8.60]
•Uptime•† 24/7
•Hosted in•† Canada
•Website•† Rise Of Satan
•Exp rate•† 550x
•Map•† Custom, Myself / Some otland map download.
•Runes•† Custom
•Loot rate•† 2x
•Server type•† Pvp-Rpg.
•Skills & Magic rates•† 70x Skill and 50x Magic.

‡More Features‡
•Trinkets•
•Soul Items•
•Event Shop•
•Events/games•

‡Rebirth/Promotion System‡
•When you reach level 666 Or if you want to go to level 700 you can go to the the Rebirth npc.
•When you rebirth you keep your health/mana from the level before along with all your skills / Items.
•Every 2 Rebirths you can obtain a new promotion in the promotion quest room.
•Every second promotion you get a piece of an amulet you hafto collect 4 pieces to merge the amulet to make the ancient demon amulet.
•Once you have gotten the amulet it will increase you health-mana/magic level/Sword-Axe-Club-Distance, It also has the ability like the amulet of loss but it is infinite.

As most of you people can read from the tittle i could use a little bit of help, It gets kind of hard and makes days go by so slow when your doing an Open Tibia server by your self. There will be a list below on who/what i need help with and what not and how many slots are still open.

•Events•
Script'er:[0/1]
•Job: This is basically the person who will be getting the ideas made by the players and the thinker you will gotta make the Events that people would like to see in the server.
Thinker:[0/2]
•Job: Your job will be to gather up information from players and write it down and send it to me to help the script'er with events that would make sense and help out with the server and make the players happy.

•Quests•
•Job: Your would be the person that creates the script for the server.
•Job: Your job will be to gather information from players on what kind of quests they would like to see in the server and write all the information down on what you get from the quest and how long it would take.

•Spells•
Script'er:1/1]
•MadLander
•Job: Your job will be the person who comes up with new look styles of spells and figuring out what the damage output would be for the spells.

•Monsters•
•Job: Your job will be to think of the next set on monsters that should be placed on the map that would go good with the server style you will also be coming up with the new monsters names.

•Player Helpers [Tutor/senior tutors]•
•Job: Your job will be to help out anyone who is seeking help from a staff member, I would also like you to be nice and respectful if you take this spot. You will have 3 warnings once you reach the limit you will be demoted. If you do a good job you might have the chance to be promoted to a position to look over the tutors to make sure they are doing there job right.
Open Positions:[1/3]

Application Format
Example.

Name: Justin Hachey
Age: 20 "age does not mean anything only thing is to worry about is your maturity level."
Position: Admin/owner
Reason: I would like to be the admin/owner because i have worked really hard on this Ot.
I am a loyal and trustworthy person and i love to talk and help out new players. I also can make maps scripts and other fun activity's for other players to enjoy as well as my self
Helped: I have helped a few players and you can ask them your self if you need to.
Players: Lifer, Shadow Master, Awesomeness, Silker, Warlord and Blink
How long have you played for: I have been playing RosOT "Rise Of Satan" sense it has come out and i enjoy it alot.

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

Me. Mapper. Im good. Started 7.1 - I love you.

Thats a slack app~ maybe u should try harder next time

- - - Updated - - -

Name: daniel
Position applied for: Gamer Helper(S.t) Monster creater
Extra information: I'm at university studying computer engineering.
been playing tibia for 5 years ive had 2 server with 50+ active players

Last edited:
Choppa was kiddin, but even if he was or not, I don't need to be more "serious Y SO SRS" to be a mapper, I know im good and I also know Justin from the OT and we've been talking :p

That is why I do not normally post on other threads within otland. The immaturity level is too high for me to willingly deal with, lol

You guys can now use my application format i have posted in the thread. I will not be home till sunday around 12:00 to look over these so take your time and make your application look fancy.

Thanks
RosOT~

That is why I do not normally post on other threads within otland. The immaturity level is too high for me to willingly deal with, lol
its a fucking game.... quit taking shit so srsly

- - - Updated - - -

You guys can now use my application format i have posted in the thread. I will not be home till sunday around 12:00 to look over these so take your time and make your application look fancy.

Thanks
RosOT~
is mine good?

if you accept choppa we will feel free to have a botting power abusing tut in our server. yay.

Name: Jonatan Tadeo
Position: Spell Maker (Scripter)
Reason: I want be recognized in the ot-community , i have a little more of free-time and i wish to highlight

Name: Jonatan Tadeo
Position: Spell Maker (Scripter)
Reason: I want be recognized in the ot-community , i have a little more of free-time and i wish to highlight

Accepted

Back