• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Niverus - Custom Evolution | 10.9+ | Low Rates | F2P & 4FUN OTS

Lmao, we are not like others servers. We won't reset our ots because there are less then 50 players. We will stay online till the last player!
And at the moment there are 120 players online. For 12:00 CET is not bad at all.

Edit: I forget to notice that we are not spoofing our online statisticks like you :)

Its a copy cat server....xD Its really garbige but sure put ur time into it and they will reset within 1 week! 50 players online atm and launch was yesterday! I see the end is close
you legit just explained your server

Owner advertising on other ots, most content and ideas is stolen from other servers such as archlight, evolera, frozeria and others.
---NOT RECOMMENDED---
Idk if you haven't noticed, but all servers take things that they like from other ot servers/games and it has always been that way. Archlight took things from Deathzot, Deathzot took things from PoE/Diablo lmao so grow up

I will say after spending a day playing this server, it is clear that it was rushed. Not much to do at level 300, promotion seems pretty useless. Get 300 for epic promo, only to see it does nothing. 250 wand does same dmg as lvl 80 wand so thats pointless as well. You guys really need to put some work into this if you even hope to have a future.

i use my 3 chars in mc.. and yesterday the gm say its okey.. but today he ban me ?? wtf come on unban me i want to play.. dash max, charly , savage are my chars

Well I thought there might've been hope for the server with the upcoming update, but you guys decided not to address anything important and just fixed small simple things. I can't see things lasting much longer. Oh well.

We have added few new things but they are bugged. I will fix them when I come back home.
@Physc you were banned because you used MC + Combo leader. I warned you, I asked you to turn it off you did nothing so you get banned.

We have added few new things but they are bugged. I will fix them when I come back home.
@Physc you were banned because you used MC + Combo leader. I warned you, I asked you to turn it off you did nothing so you get banned.
No man, i Connect again but i dont use SD comb just unbanme

Back