• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Niverus - Custom Evolution | 10.97 - 10.99 [Open tests]

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Niverus is an custom evolution open tibia server.
After a month of installing evereything from bases we are now in the mesure to open the test server.
The test server starts on Friday 10 february of 2017 year at 18:00 CET

Informations:

IP: Niverus.net
Port: 7171
Clients: 10.97 - 10.99

Server Configuration:

Type: PvP

Protection: Level 100

Free Blesses: Level 100

Houses: Level 100

Skill: x30

Magic: x9

Loot: x3

Stages:

1-50 level : x300

51-100 level : x200

101-130 level : x100

131-160 level : x50

161-200 level : x25

201-250 level : x7

251-300 level : x5

301 + level : x3

Systems:
We have some unique systems and few basics one that this kind of server can't miss.
You can learn more about them here: Niverus.net - Systems
With time we will update this library and add the "Events" mark too.

Pictures:

ssniv1.png

ssniv2.png

ssniv3.png

ssniv4.png

We will read all bugs reports and proposals. We will be really thankfull for your help. Together we can create an amazing server.

Last edited:
Looks good, was excited to try it but the shop looks very P2W:

http://niverus.net/?subtopic=store

And looks like it's another Canadian hosted server in another language.

Hehe I though I disabled the shop. This won't be our store, it's not done yet. We launch test server without shop offers.

Thanks for all your comments I hope you will enjoy and play your role. We will be here to listent your proposals and bug reports.

PS: Canadian servers are the best! :D

I've updated the presentation with our systems library link. I invite you to check it out.

It looks cool, i like the way you designed the website, is it znoteAAC with a different layout?

It was : @hemrenus321 job and he based this layout on gesior as I wanted to. He done an amazing work, I'm so thankfull :D

Back