• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Niverus - New edition [Custom Evo RPG] 10.98

@Eiffel ,
First I would like to say "thanks" for your honnest comment.
I would like let you know that our server is made from bases and there are still few missing things or fails in their creation. We need some time to dev this server. We are working hard everyday to improve it and with time it will become better. We are planning right now to add new monsters and new quests. In future we want to add more systems, new items, new spells etc.. But like I said we need time.
First we need to fix all bugs / misstakes that we made, then we can easy add new content.

Thanks for playing and your oppinion, hope that you will enjoy it one day. ^^​

No problem man, I look forward to the progress you guys make.

what client?

i had to get the normal client as well magebot crashes the custom one and the bot is too usefull for anti para and staying in trainers forever to go without it

and a little side note to the owner your cast system 9/10 times crashes the client when someone tries to view an open cast even on your custom client it crashes

Back