• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] One Piece Online Custom Client

PirateKing

Reaction score
Si1cBSU.png

Facebook: www.facebook.com/pkogame/
Uptime: 24/7
Rates: Custom

Pirate King Online is a server based on One Piece. This server has a lot of custom sprites, creatures, quests and systems that makes the server one of the best to play nowadays!

Playable characters(Information):
- Sanji
- Luffy
- Zoro
- Ace
- Usopp
- Nami
- Chopper
- Smoker
- Aokiji
- Buggy

Game Screenshots:
IatcOsK.png
od5BYK6.png

Systems:

- Like I said before we have a lot of system, some of them are: Akuma No Mi, Coliseum, Navigation, Dials, Upgrade spells/equipments and Events. We're going to show you some of them bolow:

Quest Log:
- With this Menu you can see all the quests available in the game. You can also see the Saga Missions, that follows the One Piece story.
AIyply1.png

Task:
- We made a Menu where you can easily start a Task and get all the informations about the Points and the Bosses of the Task. You can also unlock new Ranks to be capable to start new Tasks!
GBsuFyl.png

Pet System:
- You can have your own Pet that is going to follow you and pick up the loots for you.
1Bd9fgT.png

Daily Reward:
- This system allows you to receive a daily reward after gaining a certain amount of XP.
OFuYF3q.png

East Blue Map:
- We also have the Grand Line, but you have to explore it by yourself.
yDYV3nT.png

I hope you have enjoyed! More than 300 players are playing simultaneously. Join us in this adventure!

Been waiting a while to try this out. I login and and after 5 minutes of hunting I find 2 botters. I ask in help chat for a GM because I figured botting wouldn't be allowed. This is the answer I got.

19:40 Dracule Mihawk [52]: Alan -- Bot was adedded on clients From ACCS VIP, this is a new advantage for vip players

813.gif

Been waiting a while to try this out. I login and and after 5 minutes of hunting I find 2 botters. I ask in help chat for a GM because I figured botting wouldn't be allowed. This is the answer I got.

19:40 Dracule Mihawk [52]: Alan -- Bot was adedded on clients From ACCS VIP, this is a new advantage for vip players

For me, this is one of the best things that they did. Nowadays almost everyone play using Bot - I really miss the Old Times without bot, but the past is the past -
In this way everyone have access, it's much more fair. Besides, the bot has very simple functions and to make XP it's much better to play by yourself.

I'm really enjoying playing this server, you did a very good job! Keep working hard on it!

For me, this is one of the best things that they did. Nowadays almost everyone play using Bot - I really miss the Old Times without bot, but the past is the past -
In this way everyone have access, it's much more fair. Besides, the bot has very simple functions and to make XP it's much better to play by yourself.

I'm really enjoying playing this server, you did a very good job! Keep working hard on it!

Yeah he did stealing almost 90% of his custom graphic indeed great job it seems like another money-sucking server using famous name/anime movie fast-made without balance or sense really great job

813.gif
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XDDDDDDDDDDDD
What a f*cking joke!

Like you said, nowadays many players prefer to play using Bot. We had more players supporting the ideia of a bot inside the Client than players complaining.

813.gif

EoSmuRy.png

Well, they've implemented it VERY poorly.

Hey guys,
I've been looking for foreign players to make a new team to win the war against the brazilian guild. If someone is interested to start playing I'll give some items to help and, if we make a big team, I'll pay VIP for everyone.
My name there is Record :)

@Record_PKO ill prolly join, tell me which is a good voc for pvp and high dmg :)
Hello, I would suggest Nami or Robin. These vocations are like mage in Tibia, they have high damage but, in counterpart, they have low health.

I could join too! Tell me a good voc!
Well, they have 13 vocations, I don't know which kind of style do you prefer.
If you like to play as a:
Shooter - Usopp
Knight - Sanji
Fighter - Luffy
Mage - I think both are good(Aokiji, Ace, Nami and Robin)
Assassin - Both are good(Zoro or Tashigi)
Support - Law(Chopper is good too, he is the only vocation that can heal friends, but it's very difficult to play solo).

Tell me your names there :)

Hello, I would suggest Nami or Robin. These vocations are like mage in Tibia, they have high damage but, in counterpart, they have low health.

Well, they have 13 vocations, I don't know which kind of style do you prefer.
If you like to play as a:
Shooter - Usopp
Knight - Sanji
Fighter - Luffy
Mage - I think both are good(Aokiji, Ace, Nami and Robin)
Assassin - Both are good(Zoro or Tashigi)
Support - Law(Chopper is good too, he is the only vocation that can heal friends, but it's very difficult to play solo).

Tell me your names there :)
Thanks for the info mate! Will catch you on there tomorrow, cuz I'm currently at work!
Which voc are you playing?

I'm playing as Smoker. I suggest you to choose a different vocation, because there is an extra bonus xp for different vocs in the party

I'm playing as Smoker. I suggest you to choose a different vocation, because there is an extra bonus xp for different vocs in the party
Exactly, I'm playing as Sanji. But if you'd like to choose the same vocation there isn't any problem. It's impossible to a team to doesn't have players with the same vocations.