• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Pokemon Canada (Need Testers) CC-7171

jbh1993

Reaction score
Warning, Download new client or face Debug sorry :(

If this is posted wrong please Correct me and ill fix what's needed.

This server is just a temp i need some help on here to look for some bug's. And if you would like to be staff talk to me ingame Thank's.

~[Information]~
~Premium: Free
~Pokemon: You get to pick one when you start
~Map: Like all the other pokemon Server's
~Fishing: 100%
~Riding: 100%
~Surfing: 100%
~Flying: 100%
~TV: 110.001%

~[Connection]~
~Account: Just push Enter
~ip: pkoca.servegame.com
~Port:7171
~Client: Links Below

~[Staff]~
~I need Staff Member's Just message me in game and tell me some information about your self and what you can help with i wont refuse if your young or old~
~All Positions Open~

~[Download Client]~ NEW!
~SpeedyShare [Account:None]

~Filebeam [Account:None]

~MediaFire [Account:None]
http://www.mediafire.com/?sydkz1q7jdrtxf7

If the download dont work in the future Skype, email or message me on otland's.
[Justin-Owner]
Email:[email protected]
Otland:Jbh1993
Thank you~ Justin.

[Chris-Co Owner]
Email:[email protected]
Otland:Butrocker

[Pictures]
Temple.jpg

Last edited:
Sec almost uploaded on site's.

- - - Updated - - -

Client is now uploaded on 3 Site's
Filebeam, 2shared, speedyshare if links break just comment

Let me know when

-Pokeball works
-Pokemon gets exp

And something looks odd with pokemon mood but i will test that when the server gets playable!

There is a client you use to connect in my downloads spot. i current am having network problems will be up soon.

the guy released it but none of the bug actually got fix. So pokeball didnt worked and you couldnt even level pokemon lol. So it was basically trash. Hope it gets fix cause the animation on the move and server itself was looking great.

the guy released it but none of the bug actually got fix. So pokeball didnt worked and you couldnt even level pokemon lol. So it was basically trash. Hope it gets fix cause the animation on the move and server itself was looking great.

Everything is fixed and stuff. i currently have no internet. so ill have my friend host the server for me there will be a different client to download in order to connect ill update this when it is online. Thanks and keep posting so we can see the bugs that need to be fixed. i will have internet in about a week or so then ill host it myself and be online much more.

it's a fail start. dunno why the hell i even downloaded client which is complete vanilla (po dash or however it was called)

Back