• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] RiseOfTibia 8.54

Blackcody

RiseOfTibia Owner
Reaction score
Client: 8.54 (Custom Client On Web Site)
tibia-logo-artwork-top.png

[video=youtube;CFZlaxIJmko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFZlaxIJmko[/video]​

Custom Map Based Off Oblivion
New%20Map.png

Real Oblivion Map
Basedon.gif

9 Custom Vocations
Exp Rate Is Custom Stages 35x5 exp But Changes The Higher You Level

The Item Mall Is No Over Powered And Not Over Priced

Koty
Is The Server Scripter And The Dedicated Server Owner
Main Info​
Infopic.jpg

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
System Manufacturer ECS
System Model A780VM-M2
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Processor model unknown, 3000 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. AMD 780V A13, 5/7/2008
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 3.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.00 GB
Total Virtual Memory 6.00 GB
Hard Drive Info​
Drive C:
Size 1.00 TB
Free Space 827.86 GB
Drive D:
Size 2.00 TB
Free Space 1.77 TB​

Last edited:
its running quite fine server is getting better and i am use to windows

Please, dont add to item shop shit like a "GM sword" etc...
This ots its really amazing, please never turn off that. I will make some players your you (otservlist/tibia.net.pl/tibia.org.pl/otservers.net) And add some normal items to item shop like a pacc (cheap!) addon items, some newbie eq etc.

I don't want to be a douche, but you shouldn't share information about hosting, what you should share is true words if the game laggs or not (I mean, do you lagg when playing local host? if not... it's lagg free, but then your internet is another things)
And Harddrive isn't something you need much of... 1Tb, 2Tb, wtf? You need max 5 Gb to make the server stable, and a good rpm.... but having a hard drive at over 500 Gb is just waste of money on something that you don't get any use off.
If I were you I'd take those money and put that in processors or ram, or maybe something to speed up the net.

Last, It looks like a pretty nice project, I hope you succeed with custom map and stuffs =)
People who take time to make a own map not based on real tibia deserve to succeed =)

Cheers

This server is awesome!!, I've never lagged on it so it seems pretty stable. It has lots of custom features which make it fun and exciting. For all the people that just get on play for like 5 minutes and say it sucks are wrong. This server isn't even close to being done. It's gonna have blacksmiths, alchemy, all kinds of upgrade items etc... tons of things. They have like 12 different vocations each with customs spells and tons more coming. There is custom items that add different things. The map might not be too big for right now because it's only 1 out of 100% of beginning done. When the map is complete it should be around twice as big as real tibia! The donations are not even close to being over powered, most of the items you can get in game. Overall this server is really good, and it's not even close to being done. Everyone should give this server a try, because the more people the more fun it is. There will be all kinds of bosses and more to explore with friends. Its a lot of custom stuff like map, spells , vocations, items etc... it's really fun and you get to try something new and exciting. It's not like 50% of other servers that are real map and boring. I really think people should give this server a chance and bring their friends, make a guild and just have fun!

What happend? Holy Guardian here, Cant connect to the website or server :S please dont tell me it went down

Back