• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] RiseOfTibia 8.54

Yeah, so do a bunch of other people, but I think he might of gave up on the server :( :( :(

Sorry Guys We Are Working On Getting it Back Up We Haven't Quit Working On It Soon Maybe 3 Or 4 Days It Might Be Up But Will Be In Beta Still A Lot To Complete But We Like To Get Player Feed Back To Change And Make It Fit To The Players Likings

I don't want to be a douche, but you shouldn't share information about hosting, what you should share is true words if the game laggs or not (I mean, do you lagg when playing local host? if not... it's lagg free, but then your internet is another things)
And Harddrive isn't something you need much of... 1Tb, 2Tb, wtf? You need max 5 Gb to make the server stable, and a good rpm.... but having a hard drive at over 500 Gb is just waste of money on something that you don't get any use off.
If I were you I'd take those money and put that in processors or ram, or maybe something to speed up the net.

Last, It looks like a pretty nice project, I hope you succeed with custom map and stuffs =)
People who take time to make a own map not based on real tibia deserve to succeed =)

Cheers

Thats Not The Server You Looking At Thats My Pc That Has 2 TB's

The video voices and storyline is from a very popular game for PC, called Oblivion. I find it fascinating that someone made a server based off of it because I like both tibia and Oblivion. Plus it's better than most servers that don't even have a storyline.

You Very Right My Freind And If Took Me A 4 hour head ack to get the voices

why are you writing with every word capital letter in the beginning, i find it very stupid and i think ur trying to look "good" but fail so bad .. sooo so so bad

quite anoying to read tbh too

why are you writing with every word capital letter in the beginning, i find it very stupid and i think ur trying to look "good" but fail so bad .. sooo so so bad

Well, maybe that's just how he writes, if you have a problem then just get out, not everyone types perfectly and looking at your typing you don't even start with a capital and end with a period so that there just makes you look like a kid.

@Cody, Hey this is skyrim here and I was wondering what have you add/done it the past weeks? And personally I still can't find a good server to play other than yours.

The Server Looks The Same At The Moment But Link Has Made Good Progress He Wont Give Me The Update Till Hes Done

I have a bad Habit of pressing Shift

Yeah me too, I knew he would still be working on it he just said he was annoying of people complaining so he took it off for a bit so he could fix and add some stuff.

Logo.png

www.RiseOfTibia.com

Rise Of Tibia Is Back There Is A Problem With WebSite But After All Its Still Functioning​

Please Download The Client And If You All Ready Existed On Rise Of Tibia Please Make Your Account Again

Last edited:
I made a character, but I had nothing on me and in the beginning the door doesn't work because there is no button.

how to get out of the damn cell? that loose brick the stranger is talking about doesnt even exist, or if so its way way to hard to figure out.

Back