• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{CANADA} Temuair 9.31 Custom Server!

Also working on 2 other major areas but they will be released on a later date.
Updated forum!

Last edited:
Been having new records of players online. Get online to try it out!

LOLOLOL myke. Map is awesome, I hope ur ironic ( Choice, ironic or retarded :D ) Server is growing : )

Well chemiann, i wouldn't say you've seen neons mapping .. cuz compared to his.. this is not awesome D:

You're probably comparing my mapping to the BEST ot there is. Im doing everything by myself, and it all only took 10 weeks.
Heres a teaser of an up-coming area:

Last edited:
There is only a little bit of ice and snow, but I did use ice mountains at the top.
Its funny how you call my mapping bad because of me not using ice/sow mountain ALL OVER the top like most people.

Nobis mountain 100% mapped. Just need to script everything and it will be released.
Levels 15-41 or so.

Released northern half of Nobis mountain today. The entire mountain is 80% done.

LOLOLOL myke. Map is awesome, I hope ur ironic ( Choice, ironic or retarded :D ) Server is growing : )
Well, the servers it good.. but as everyone says "My server, my rules, I do what I want with it" he dont hear what players want/suggest, etc.
Also the map isnt awesome, his mapping abillities is crap and he know about it.
Anyways, Best of luck.

Atleast I dont shut down or power abuse. And I HAVE LISTENED TO PLAYERS! I just dont always take suggestions, or even take them right away. Sometimes you need to keep suggesting it to fill my mind with the idea. And if you played more than a few days you would care to let me know.

Released another 2 hunting spots on Nobis Mountain with new quests and items. One more area past the level 35+ door will be added within 1-2 days, to finish Nobis Mountain.

Haha DARKAGES. Surprised no one on here has commented about it..reminds me of when I was a kid lol. MONKWARR Arena FTW.

hence "dabased.no-ip.info"
I have an ability 19 Monk/Warrior with 50k/20k bases or so.

Back