• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] THRONX 10.96 RL MAP | EVENTS | FLASH CLIENT | CAST SYSTEM | AND MUCH MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATT3

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
THRONX IS COMING BACK!
Starting this August 6/8 - 14.00 BRT (UTC 17.00, CET 19.00)

Thronx is a popular, high-quality RL-map server with great custom features and now we are coming back online!

The server will be hosted at Canada making it ideal for American players to play on.

Having reworked all the issues we had before, the new fully reworked ThronX is the server you really want to play on!

The server itself is "mid-rated", you'll be able to get level 120-140 fairly easily, after which the stages drop significantly thus the average level will stay around 200~.
You can find all sort of useful information on our website.
Rates: https://thronx.com/serverinfo.php
FAQ: https://thronx.com/faq.php#frags
Registeration: https://thronx.com/registernow.php
Features:
Events + Crown Tokens + Reward Machine
Guild War Arenas
Access Quests( certain quests require completing all the missions while others don't )
Retro PvP + Twist Of Fate
Smooth EXP and SKILL Stages
Skull Window
Loot Channel
Custom game options - !settings
Cast System + Cast TV System - Watch live casts on your browser!
Experience Bonus on Quests - Read more
In Game Store
Flash Client

avO0CYx.gif

A few amazing war videos from ThronX

Create your account now!
THRONX.COM

Last edited:
And for those who don't know thronx, or just don't remember all our great features should watch this (Portuguese audio):

THRONX IS COMING BACK!
Starting this August 6/8 - 14.00 BRT (UTC 17.00, CET 19.00)

Thronx is a popular, high-quality RL-map server with great custom features and now we are coming back online!

The server will be hosted at Canada making it ideal for American players to play on.

Having reworked all the issues we had before, the new fully reworked ThronX is the server you really want to play on!

The server itself is "mid-rated", you'll be able to get level 120-140 fairly easily, after which the stages drop significantly thus the average level will stay around 200~.

Features:​
  • Events + Crown Tokens + Reward Machine​
  • Guild War Arenas​
  • Access Quests( certain quests require completing all the missions while others don't )​
  • Retro PvP + Twist Of Fate​
  • Smooth EXP and SKILL Stages​
  • Skull Window​
  • Loot Channel​
  • Custom game options - !settings​
  • Cast System + Cast TV System - Watch live casts on your browser!
  • Experience Bonus on Quests - Read more
  • In Game Store​
  • Flash Client​

You can find all sort of useful information on our website:​

avO0CYx.gif

A few amazing war videos from ThronX

Create your account now!
THRONX.COM

I remember last edition was good becouse mw's were 20 seconds always.

If you did not randomize it and its still 20 im in for sure but if its randomized then naah

I remember last edition was good becouse mw's were 20 seconds always.

If you did not randomize it and its still 20 im in for sure but if its randomized then naah
We got no mw random time. We also have few improvements on warmode(warmode type, warmode will end by frag or time, private arenas).

Why do you ask every server if your get your points back? Server hasn't been online for awhile I don't see why you would expect to.
Because they shut down without warning? They didnt post on there site or otland, they just randomly shut down ;d even if they dont recover points i will still play.

Why do you ask every server if your get your points back? Server hasn't been online for awhile I don't see why you would expect to.
if a server isn't on for awhile the owner should be expected to not give points back D:?

As expected, purchases will not be returned. Mainly because it would affect the servers economy in a very negative way.

Yes, it was
So you just ran it for pretty much 2 months, probably made alot of cash, and cant even refund points? xd i mean i am still gonna play but please dont be money hungry, i wont waste my time a third time if this happens again :D

So you just ran it for pretty much 2 months, probably made alot of cash, and cant even refund points? xd i mean i am still gonna play but please dont be money hungry, i wont waste my time a third time if this happens again :D
dont like getting fucked then dont donate

dont like getting fucked then dont donate
Kind of hard not to donate when you have so much fun on a server so you wanna donate to help out, then get fucked... ;d I also find it kind of funny how on his old server he always gave my points back, never said any of this "will ruin the economy" bullcrap. Can't blame him since he gets like 8x the amount of players then he did back then on his old server.

Last edited:
Can you add team battle event? would be great
  • 100-200 frags or 10-20min fight
  • random map (I can give you some maps if you want)
  • balanced teams
  • kick feeder
  • kick afk
  • reward for winning team

Can you add team battle event? would be great
  • 100-200 frags or 10-20min fight
  • random map (I can give you some maps if you want)
  • balanced teams
  • kick feeder
  • kick afk
  • reward for winning team
We already have team battle event :)

Less than 48 hours until start.
Create your account now!

Thronx.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back