• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(canada) tibia kingdoms adventure rpg server 8.54

lol made a char, got thru rats, tried to buy a potion from the dude and char debugged and consistantly debugs. w/e

I just added about 60 Different types of monsters all over the map, The server is playable yes.
and speedy, Stop being such a troll lol.

Besides, if you actuly did read my prev-long post
. i already said that the server was not done.

Me and liro tested highlevel chars pvp / equipment content. Its amazing. Give it a chance, you will be surprised.!

This was one of the few servers I ever donated to, and then only ended up playing like a week because I thought it would of lasted longer...I mean back when I played this it was decent, just needs more work.

Well, im remaking the map. its much more Med-evil themed. and aparently the games turning out better then before already, and i only have been working on it for 3 days XD, oh and. The map is Already bigger then the old map.

Back