• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGHRATE | EUROPEAN PROXY

Both me and my team agree with a small nerf of the UE to make it more interesting. As level 90 with mag 51 I ued my friend 480. That was 1 test hit only, maybe I could hit even closer too 500. However, boosting the SD? Nope! It's good as it is.

EDIT: My friend was a 73 MS and I almost killed him in one ue. He had about 35 hp left~

if ue got real damage then
(UE)
740 worst
937 average
1005 best
vs monsters

2h+ of killing necros on defia (quest + both "normal" spots as fast as possible) and just 2 skull staffs. Is it even possible to loot boh here?

2h+ of killing necros on defia (quest + both "normal" spots as fast as possible) and just 2 skull staffs. Is it even possible to loot boh here?

I looted 5 or 6 boh on 400 necros so yes it's very possible. 8 skull staffs in total.

y proxy is only changing ping number, but it doesnt work like it should

I imagine it looks something like this xD
Code:
ping = getPlayerPing

if (EuropeanProxy==Checked )
{
fakePing = ping - 50;
ping=fakePing;
}

sendBullshitText("ping to Tibianus:" + ping + "MS - GOOD")
If you havent figured out this Proxy is BS lol.

I imagine it looks something like this xD
Code:
ping = getPlayerPing

{
fakePing = ping - 50;
ping=fakePing;
}

If you havent figured out this Proxy is BS lol.
Actually you are wrong. It shows correct ping which you have to PROXY SERVER, and still the proxy is optimizing your connection to Tibianus.
Currently we are tryin' to copy connection codes from TFS 1.0 which gonna optimize the server for europeans abit more!

yeah making server not lagg across whole earth is possible. keep trying XD
15year olds runnings ots these days with 0 knowledge about pcs kkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:
Actually you are wrong. It shows correct ping which you have to PROXY SERVER, and still the proxy is optimizing your connection to Tibianus.
Currently we are tryin' to copy connection codes from TFS 1.0 which gonna optimize the server for europeans abit more!

OOOHH I UNDERSTAND NOW... you just confirmed what I said in my original post... your posting MS to Proxy..... NOT PLAYERS ACTUAL PING TO SERVER

Thanks for telling me my ping to your proxy server.. now tell me my ping from my computer to your proxy to your server.... AND THEN POST THAT IN THE CLIENT and tell me if thats still " -GOOD".

Code:
ping = getPlayerPing

{
fakePing =getPlayerPingToFakeProxy-10; (Ofc your ping is lower BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN EUROPE lol..)
ping=fakePing;
}

Damn Brian, I never got the impression of you being such a whiny little bitch.. He has already pointed out that he'll change the UE, wouldnt a better question be "when will you change it?". You have said that the server will die 100 times now already and it hasn't.. You dont seem to know what you're talking about?

Well brian is right. How hard can it be changing a few lines in a script to nerf te damage a bit.

And considering the amount of characters online the server is pretty dead.

if u check the highscores or online list 75% of ppl is from europe and they play with 130 ping so this is reason

320+ players online every night with a peak record of 386.. The definition of "dead" of OTs must have changed dramatically over the years if we are to take Mich seriously.

320+ players online every night with a peak record of 386.. The definition of "dead" of OTs must have changed dramatically over the years if we are to take Mich seriously.

Given that the avarage person has 2-3 runemakers, that drops down to 100~150 on PEAK hours, I wouldn't call that very alive in the first week of a 7.4 highrate realmap OT.

That is based on your own assumptions without any research what so ever. My own assumption would be closer to 200. However, according to me the OT is not dead no matter if there's 100 or 200 unique players online. There was a players online record set 1½ day ago and you say the server is dead. I find it weird, but if you think it's dead thats fine by me I guess? There are many other servers out there.

Back