• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGHRATE | EUROPEAN PROXY

Lol whatever you say guy, difference is this will be dead in 2 weeks. Server is good for a week or 2 of fun pking and that's it

My suggestion is that you should change frags to get redskull to 4-5 instead of 3.
Exp should stay as it is.

5 days left untill Tibianus starts! Don't let others create your name, register right now!

Frags to rs should be highered to 6, more war :).
And banishedment to 8. For like 2 days bann

make frags 48h
its rpg server not war server. dont make same mistake classimus did.

4 DAYS LEFT UNTILL WE START! PREPARE TO PLAY BEST SERVER 7.4 SERVER IN AMERICA EVER!

Classicus is very much alive.. But in my opinion I choose Tibianus over Classicus any day. :)

130 MS to 44 MS I call complete Bullshit......... Pls show me how to get 40 ping across the world plz 130 MS to 60-80? Yes. 130 to 44? No.. Just no.. Your probably posting the ping to the proxy server rather than the persons actual ping to the client to proxy to server..

pls don't false advertise shit thats not real and makes your server look bad

Last edited:
130 MS to 44 MS I call complete Bullshit......... Pls show me how to get 40 ping across the world plz 130 MS to 80? Yes. 130 to 44? No.. Just no.. Your probably posting the ping to the proxy server rather than the persons actual ping to the client to proxy to server.. pls don't false advertise shit thats not real

nah man its 100% true
god wille invented new way to make ping not matter. 100% true info if u had 500 ping from ausstralia now u will have 50ms ping and not lagg at all

Keep doing good work my friend! Hope you'll got as many players as you wish for!

Back