• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGHRATE | EUROPEAN PROXY

@Sych
Everything above 1 day is extremely bad, so that shouldnt happen[/QUOTE]

Can it really be worse than it already is?

Shut the fuck up with your personal amateur statistics...

Obviously nobody loses more than themselves on these problems, I think they'll manage without your pointless threaths. Either you support or you move the fuck on?

Shut the fuck up with your personal amateur statistics...

Obviously nobody loses more than themselves on these problems, I think they'll manage without your pointless threaths. Either you support or you move the fuck on?
U mad bro? The only one i support is your mother son.

You are too unintelligent to even fight with so you win, gz.

Also, you've spammed this thread with countless of posts how the server and the staff suck yet you're still here going strong.. Bitch you're a fan.

You are too unintelligent to even fight with so you win, gz.

Also, you've spammed this thread with countless of posts how the server and the staff suck yet you're still here going strong.. Bitch you're a fan.
They say you become what you eat and I remember eating your moms puzz..
Now when I explained what I've eat you probably know why im acting like a real cunt :p

Im only here cuz its fun to see how they fail :D

34yu1wi.jpg

FUCKING RYAN , i dont understoond why ppl still playing on Classicus - ryan its a retard he cant play fair.

FUCKING RYAN , i dont understoond why ppl still playing on Classicus - ryan its a retard he cant play fair.

+1.. fuck ryan ill never play on his server again because of this bullshit. he thinks he will gain customers by doing this, but in reality we all know what hes doing and wont play his server

stfu its not ryans fault
its this shitkid for not knowing to protect his server

Back