• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Underwar/Oldwar 8.6 RPG

Myssi Maron

Reaction score
Hello i would like to present you a brasilian ots named underwar oldwar
ip: underwar.org
pvp from : 8 lvl
all infos you can check at website!!!
Many ppls online I have Polish/english speaking team but we need ppls there private chat me here or in game : Haker bonzo if you wanna join !!!!!!

Fcking cavebots even at rotworms in the severs.
Server fully NOT RECOMMENDED.

Hello i would like to present you a brasilian ots named underwar oldwar
ip: underwar.org
pvp from : 8 lvl
all infos you can check at website!!!
Many ppls online I have Polish/english speaking team but we need ppls there private chat me here or in game : Haker bonzo if you wanna join !!!!!!
Code:
present you a brasilian ots
Code:
[Canada] Underwar/Oldwar 8.6 RPG
whats the deal with Canada yet Brasilian ? not making much sense to me.

It's hosted in Canada But it's brasilian yeah its full of bots at rotworms cus rotworms give's lot's money there :) i see you didn't even maked lvl 50 + so don't recomend or not :) COME AND JOIN US !!

Problem's with underwar are very simple.

Gods are favourizing Portuguesse players only
Firstly, chats: there is no english chats at all. (Gods say that majority of the server are Br people-yeah cause you dont give a fok about engl people)
: P2W Server is pure pay to win (90% of the shop items unobtainable in game) When Confronting gods about it (they say its for suporters, YEAH MAYBE BUT ITS NOT COSMETIC)
Quest are useless.
Next, They even present in their logo a lie (on for 13 years puhahahha) Joke, You found the server 13 years ago, but it dies in 2-3 months The only true longest lasting ots is Aurera (7 years no reset)
next, Your site its down very often (actually possible to be ddos with 5$ ping)
least bot not lastly-Your server is actually playable from eu (80 ping at highest) But you do nothing to advertise it( some random had to make post about underwar cause gods dont care, their efforts stops at buying promo on otservlist)
So even if you start playing it, you gonna lose interest fast cause all you hear and see is "uashauhsuaus"
also Gods are abusing commands "spamming so bad and so often it make me sick with this twitch streams)
1628392539059.png

1628392618479.png

Back