• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team CanadaOT - Team recruiting

Guxi

Developer
Reaction score
CanadaOT project (canadaot.com)

Searching for team members:
  • Mapper (2/3)
  • Community manager (0/2)
  • Gamemaster (0/1)
  • Tutors (%)
About
CanadaOT is a OTS based on the Real Tibia storyline & gameplay with fewer modifications.
Low experience rate without VIP islands and OP items that lead to unbalanced and unfair advantages in-game.

Project status
Server is ready to be launched soon as we're facing only few more tasks/issues that are in need of fixing/completing.

Do you want to become a member of CanadOT team?

Send us your application with following info:
  1. About you? (Name,Age,Location . .)
  2. Skills? (Mapping, programming/scripting, community manager . .)
  3. Experience in those fields?
Send your application to member Bradette19 via PM or Skype (bradette19).

Might want to not have orc raids in thais... especially if thais is the starter city for new characters, or there will be lots of level 8's trapped in the temple.

1. Greeting, my name is Jean-Philippe, im 22 years old and im from canada. (I'm french, my english sucks, be kind lol)
  2. I can help on scripts; mapping also. Concerning the community management I think i'm great too, I've always liked to know that the "customer" is fully satisfacted from what I have to offer them. Natural helper, polite & mature.
  3. I've owned many servers myself. (nothing popular tho) I've spend a whole year at a college in programmation.
  4. The posion i'm looking toward the most is the Comunity management.

Back