• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

canary server problem client 12

With client 12, cipsoft made the login server be some sort of web service. This means so you'll need to setup an HTTP/HTTPS server and make the client use the appropriate address when doing login requests. I think there are some PHP scripts around the forums named login.php.

With client 12, cipsoft made the login server be some sort of web service. This means so you'll need to setup an HTTP/HTTPS server and make the client use the appropriate address when doing login requests. I think there are some PHP scripts around the forums named login.php.
i edited login.php and fixed the issue

What did you edit in that file? I'm having an issue connecting from local network clients when config.lua is set to global ip address. Can't connect from local host either. I can access and play just fine from outside of my network.

What did you edit in that file? I'm having an issue connecting from local network clients when config.lua is set to global ip address. Can't connect from local host either. I can access and play just fine from outside of my network.
Depeding the website you are using.
Gesior and MyAAC is using a login.php for this versions, differently than the default login.php added on websites you download.
You can found it if you take a look on github of canary is a point of 'Gitbook' , enter here and see the websites part.
For ZnoteAAC you don't need to do anything on website, you need add a script on your server on data/scripts
create a file called, znote_login.lua, add this:

PHP:
-- Znote LoginWebService (version 1) for protocol 11, 12+
-- Move file to this location: data/scripts/znote_login.lua
-- And restart OT server, it should auto load script.
-- Requires updated version of Znote AAC. (18. June 2020)
-- This script will help Znote AAC connect players to this game server.

local znote_loginWebService = GlobalEvent("znote_loginWebService")
function znote_loginWebService.onStartup()
    print(" ")
    print("=============================")
    print("= Znote AAC loginWebService =")
    local configLua = {
        ["SERVER_NAME"] = configManager.getString(configKeys.SERVER_NAME),
        ["IP"] = configManager.getString(configKeys.IP),
        ["GAME_PORT"] = configManager.getNumber(configKeys.GAME_PORT)
    }
    local configSQL = {
        ["SERVER_NAME"] = false,
        ["IP"] = false,
        ["GAME_PORT"] = false
    }
    local webStorage = db.storeQuery([[
        SELECT
            `key`,
            `value`
        FROM `znote_global_storage`
        WHERE `key` IN('SERVER_NAME', 'IP', 'GAME_PORT')
    ]])
    if webStorage ~= false then
        repeat
            local key = result.getString(webStorage, 'key')
            local value = result.getString(webStorage, 'value')
            configSQL[key] = value
        until not result.next(webStorage)
        result.free(webStorage)
    end
    local inserts = {}
    if configSQL.SERVER_NAME == false then
        table.insert(inserts, "('SERVER_NAME',".. db.escapeString(configLua.SERVER_NAME) ..")")
    elseif configSQL.SERVER_NAME ~= configLua.SERVER_NAME then
        db.query("UPDATE `znote_global_storage` SET `value`=".. db.escapeString(configLua.SERVER_NAME) .." WHERE `key`='SERVER_NAME';")
        print("= Updated [SERVER_NAME] FROM [" .. configSQL.SERVER_NAME .. "] to [" .. configLua.SERVER_NAME .. "]")
    end
    if configSQL.IP == false then
        table.insert(inserts, "('IP',".. db.escapeString(configLua.IP) ..")")
    elseif configSQL.IP ~= configLua.IP then
        db.query("UPDATE `znote_global_storage` SET `value`=".. db.escapeString(configLua.IP) .." WHERE `key`='IP';")
        print("= Updated [IP] FROM [" .. configSQL.IP .. "] to [" .. configLua.IP .. "]")
    end
    if configSQL.GAME_PORT == false then
        table.insert(inserts, "('GAME_PORT',".. db.escapeString(configLua.GAME_PORT) ..")")
    elseif configSQL.GAME_PORT ~= tostring(configLua.GAME_PORT) then
        db.query("UPDATE `znote_global_storage` SET `value`=".. db.escapeString(configLua.GAME_PORT) .." WHERE `key`='GAME_PORT';")
        print("= Updated [GAME_PORT] FROM [" .. configSQL.GAME_PORT .. "] to [" .. configLua.GAME_PORT .. "]")
    end
    if #inserts > 0 then
        db.query("INSERT INTO `znote_global_storage` (`key`,`value`) VALUES "..table.concat(inserts,',')..";")
        print("= Fixed " .. #inserts .. " missing configurations.")
    end
    print("= SERVER_NAME: " .. configLua.SERVER_NAME)
    print("= IP: " .. configLua.IP)
    print("= GAME_PORT: " .. configLua.GAME_PORT)
    print(" ")
end
znote_loginWebService:register()

Back