• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Canavi's loyal friends.. LOL!

^
Lmfao, then he was lucky son... He went there where only a child could see him let him pass "Ramels Väg", not the wannabe areas around RG, you don't know shit... Holla next time he comes, I'll take care of him ;)

How you gonna take care of somebody when you cant even take care of yourself? xD

I don't get it, what was the point of this Thread? The guy is right he should go on, I don't have time to play anymore, it's a sunny day, I'm drivin' ma X6 BMW, always with homiez/gf's cash rollin' lifes doin' good, kiss n hugs <3

YOU GOT RL FRIENDS? dem i always think you were a 24/7 tibia nerd. OR your just lieing to us and maby you are a 24/7 tibia nerd:D

Emeo, if you are so rich then why are you living at swedens citydump?

Because the state just putted you there so your family could get freee itaz?????

Houuuuuuuuuuundish

Back