• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cancel Premium

xupet1234

Reaction score
Hello i bought premium to a guy and he scammed me and i wonder can i cancel the premium? and if i can how do i do it? please help me

If you already paid and he logged in since then, well .. then it's too late ): .

If you have paid using credit-card you can do a chargeback I suppose.

Call your bank and get them to cancel the charge, that way it charge-back to cipsoft, and they cancel the Premium.

Call your bank and get them to cancel the charge, that way it charge-back to cipsoft, and they cancel the Premium.

+ the one who scammed you will get banned for 'invalid payment' :)

Yep, but i suggest you do it now, don't give him the satisfaction of being premium :3

so what should i say to my bank, hi i want chargeback my tibia premium accoutn or what? :p

Just call your credit-card company, explain what happened and tell them you want a chargeback??

Visit the bank, ask for a chargeback of 19,99 if they ask you the reason tell them I've bought something through internet but never received my reward.

Visit the bank, ask for a chargeback of 19,99 if they ask you the reason tell them I've bought something through internet but never received my reward.

lol?

just tell you don't want the service and to cancel the payment, not "mens he is skam mi onn tibbia!!!1"

Back