• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Candria Life Thread!

gotille

Reaction score
Hello guys i decided to start a life thread because it sounds like fun!
Goals
Level 100 []
Level 200 []
Magic Level 30 []

Current Gear
xxAK0o.jpg

Current Stats
WkWx9i.jpg

Hope You Enjoy it!​

Good luck, but I got small advise for you. Collect more screens then post it into the thread coz if u start ur thread with 2 screens may not convice people to follow it

Good luck, but I got small advise for you. Collect more screens then post it into the thread coz if u start ur thread with 2 screens may not convice people to follow it

I know that :p

More screens!
W-rvvs.jpg

qQkOeo.jpg

Nice, continue, but may I ask you something?
Are you gay? :)

Nice, continue, but may I ask you something?
Are you gay? :)
Why? Because he is playing female character? I also play a female character? Do I'm gay too? I don't think so. He is probably playing(like me) female char cause they got better outfits/addons. Embrace yourself.

Agree!

In females i like Brotherhood -> Beggar -> Knight -> Warrior -> Barbarian :D

Why? Because he is playing female character? I also play a female character? Do I'm gay too? I don't think so. He is probably playing(like me) female char cause they got better outfits/addons. Embrace yourself.

It was not like that, Hes my friend and i just wanted him to post in my thread so i could post again!

More pictures coming up i had some network problems!

Back