• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cannot connect to my own server

blixt22

Reaction score
Hello,
I've started an OT with help of this thread:
http://otland.net/threads/your-first-open-tibia-server.140934/

Everything works fine except for connecting.
When I try to connect using my "global" IP it gets stuck on "your character list is being loaded"
When I try to connect using "localhost" I can enter the character screen but not further.
I've checked all the ports, they're open.
I even put the server up on otservlist.org to verify that the server should infact be ONLINE and some people actually logged in, but I can't seem to access at all...

Go into your database and check make sure the character's x,y,z coordinates are set to the temple position, also check that your map has a town id of at least 1, that its position is the temple position, make sure the character's town id is the same as the map's town id.

Go into your database and check make sure the character's x,y,z coordinates are set to the temple position, also check that your map has a town id of at least 1, that its position is the temple position, make sure the character's town id is the same as the map's town id.
Okay man, I've done that several times before and at one point my temple position was wrong but as soon as I fixed that problem this happend.
There have been TWO players online, walking around during the time I've been trying to fix this.

I log in without any issue

try make new account and log in or log in via 127.0.0.1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back