• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Cannot connect to the game server Error: Connection refused. (10061)

nugo

Australia OT Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey so over the last few days i have been setting up an OT. The OT is hosted on a VPS. I have the OT working fine on my home PC for test purposes but when i transfer the OT over to the VPS and try to connect i get to the character menu then click my account manager and it gives the the error in the title.

I have checked if i changed my IP in config after moving the server to the VPS. Also the firewall on the VPS is disabled.

Any ideas?

Im hosting it off a Virtual Private Server thats hosted about 2000km away from me. I assume the ports on the VPS are forwded.

Yea i figured out out my VPN host has ports 7172 blocked for what ever reason. is it possible to use another port to connect to the game server? EG isntead of 7172, 7163

Back