• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cannot create new items by ObjectBuilder+ItemEditor

Zealot66

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im struggling with item creating by mentioned programs.

Object Builder v 0.3.3
Item Editor v 0.4
Tibia v 10.98

Even when I create new item as duplicate of already existing item, when creating it in game I got instant crash.
Im guessing some conflict/missunderstanding between ObjectBuilder vs Item Editor (Flags?)

Player Action: 048 046 048 046 048 046 048 058 055 049 055 050

Player.cpp 344: exception occurred, reason:

Network.cpp 855: exception occurred, reason:

Control.cpp 1525: exception occurred (Type = 106) (MainWindow = 0308BOC8),

reason:

Communication.cpp 2563: exception occurred (rx = 8) (ry = 6), reason:

Objects.cpp 643: exception occurred (Type = 23727) (Flag = 10), reason:

Objects.cpp 640: assertion failed (Type = 23727) =

23725), reason:

Appreciate your help, waiting for reply, can provide more details/information just ask

/Zealot

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules for the Support board
8. Removing Solved Content:
- If you solved your problem, post the solution, do not remove the content in your posts. Instead write the solution you found. This can help other users with the same problem.
- Threads with removed content are useless and are seen as spam.
- If you were able to solve the issue yourself, post the solution and report your own post so a moderator can tag it as the "Best Answer".
i have restored your original post
if you have solved a thread by yourself, don't remove all of your posts/clear your thread, post the answer so that it can help others with the same issue

Back