• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Cannot find -lluasql-mysql [Rep++]

Kynami

¸.´)(`·[Ķɥɳɋɱɩ]·´)(` .¸
Reaction score
Hello, when im trying to compile a 0.2.10 TFS server im getting these error(s):

cannot find -lluasql-mysql
ld returned 1 exit status
*** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Perfect if someone could help me fast as possible :]

I've downloaded The Fogotten Dev-Cpp in this url. This version have the library I was needing, (you must have to change the names '-lluasql-mysql' and '-lluasql-sqlite' to '-lluasql_mysql' and '-lluasql_sqlite' in link, you can change this by pressing Alt + P) now when I compile it passes from the place that calls for the missing libraries, but some new errors appears after that =/

Code:
[General Error] Too many messages; abort. 
There must be something terribly wrong with your code. Please fix it.

Several of these errors, these are the ones that appear:
Code:
[Linker error] undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'

Code:
[Linker error] undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::__ostream_insert<char, std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*, int)'

Code:
more undefined references to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::__ostream_insert<char, std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*, int)' follow

Let us, I feel that I'm getting close to the center of the Earth, another little dug and got there D:

Back