• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cannot get my server online

pichetas

Reaction score
I've tried everything and opened ports, granted permissions on antivirus and computer.

when I open the server.exe, the admin log writes this down.

[29/1/2022 13:23:51] (Error - ?open@ServicePort@@QEAAXV?$vector@Vaddress@ip@asio@boost@@V?$allocator@Vaddress@ip@asio@boost@@@std@@@std@@G@Z) NETWORK: bind: La dirección solicitada no es válida en este contexto

(the requested adress is not valid in this context) is what the spanish words mean

hope anyone can help me with this

Thanks

I've tried everything and opened ports, granted permissions on antivirus and computer.

when I open the server.exe, the admin log writes this down.

[29/1/2022 13:23:51] (Error - ?open@ServicePort@@QEAAXV?$vector@Vaddress@ip@asio@boost@@V?$allocator@Vaddress@ip@asio@boost@@@std@@@std@@G@Z) NETWORK: bind: La dirección solicitada no es válida en este contexto

(the requested adress is not valid in this context) is what the spanish words mean

hope anyone can help me with this

Thanks
There are alot of things that can cause this,
main things are:
1. What program in Windows 10 uses port 80? (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31837690/what-program-in-windows-10-uses-port-80)
2. Are you running another window of the server without noticing it?
3. Firewall is blocking the access
More that's available, there's been lots of those threads over the years. Please, check them through and return if it's not working

Back