• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cannot move object in backpack?

msebbe

Reaction score
Hey guys, finally got everything working (almost)

the problem is, when I have a bag/backpack and I buy something, it goes in to the backpack as It should. But when i want to move the item in the backpack, I cant.. "00:23 You cannot move this object."

Help ;S

The thing is, if I buy something from a npc ex a rope, It goes down in my backpack but If I want to take it out of the backpack, I cant, Its like the items that I buy from npc or the items I get In quest's That goes down in my backpack they really stay there Cant take them out from the backpack! :S

Yes, Thank you! I solved it by using another source! However I've got a new problem now. When I have killed azerus and went in to the teleporter and all that work but in the tp "room" nothing happends and I cant open the door to the chests ! :/ '

edit: REPP!

Back