• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Cannot resolve to solution.mine.nu"

Azcarer

HEJJJJ!! :D
Reaction score
When I choose a domain or ip number in config.lua in my tfs 0.2 says it: "CANNOT RESOLVE TO SOLUTION.MINE.NU".
If anyone knows, please help because I can't put it on otservlist or have players on it:huh:
I rep+ if you help me xD.

Sorry for the picture, I I'm not good at uploading pictures

Last edited:
Okay, that is what you are going to put in config.lua.

If you just recently registered the subdomain at mine.nu you must wait some minutes for it to register. 20-30 minutes.

Actually you don't have to put your ip in config.lua. I use my domain in config.lua and everything works fine. People can connect to my server etc.

Actually you don't have to put your ip in config.lua. I use my domain in config.lua and everything works fine. People can connect to my server etc.
Okay, that might be working now. It didn't work before.
Then there's something else that is wrong ;)

If the ports aren't open the he will not be able to do anything with the server. If he portforwarded correctly and it still doesn't work if he is using windows it might be the firewalls blocking. If none of those I have no idea?

When I ping solution.mine.nu I get a message saying "could not find host". Are you sure you completed the subdomain register?

Back