• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua cannot "use" custom weapons

croix

Reaction score
Hello there. I've got an issue with using custom weapons, for example destroying furniture and/or spider webs. It doesn't let me "use" the item at all, even though I've selected multi-use in both ObjectEditor & ItemEditor. Any ideas how & where to fix this?

Ported items from newer clients works, but custom items do not. It doesn't seem to be the "destroy"-script since I can't "use" the weapons at all. (also tried adding the items to destroy.lua)

Cheers!

Solution
E
how did you created these custom weapons?

always duplicate an item (weapon for example) instead of creating a new one should solve this issue
how did you created these custom weapons?

always duplicate an item (weapon for example) instead of creating a new one should solve this issue

Ah, I will try that. I created the new items via "new" in ObjectEditor.

Thanks!

Edit; It worked. I'd love to know why it works to duplicate old and not create new though :(

Last edited:
Back