• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't access Xampp security page.

maclion

Reaction score
Hello.
First fo all sorry for my bad english.
I have TFS 1.2
Xampp v.3.2.4
Gesior 2012TFS 1.x

I had the server made on local. I already had the webpage working and I played a bit with my friends, but I wanted to upgrade xampp to the last version and there the problems started. I worked hard all morning and I manage to install everything and make everything works allright but the webpage doesn't work for me.
When I go to "localhost" I appear on "localhost/xampp" page. On tutorials I see I have to go to "security check" menu, but when I go there it says "The requested URL was not found on this server."

I don't know what I have to do to go to my webpage... Please, I'm desperated for some help :(

If I miss something or you need more information ask

Hello @maclion where u from?

You can clear folder C:/xampp/hdocs/ and add here your page files.
If you have password u must change one line in path xampp/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
$cfg['blowfish_secret'] = 'Your_Password';

If you have mysql button on color red u have block port 3306 (if u use skype, close it.)

Done. Restart Xampp

Back