• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant add Samples and cant edit database

Thaiwor

Reaction score
  • Code:
    The Following Errors Have Occurred:
    Wrong characters configuration. Try again or contact with admin. ADMIN: Edit file config/config.php and set valid characters to copy names. Character to copyDruid Sample doesn't exist.
This is what my website tells me when i try to make a character,

Ive installed Gesior AAC like i should and it said "installed Samples" and everything... eventhougt the only thing in the database is Account manager, and i cant even edit that one..

Just answer and get me questions, im online here 24/7 ill send you what u want so you can help me.

BUMP!
Why isnt the samples adding, ive tried to reinstall gesior like 20 times, says "samples added" but yet no samples is in the database

BUMP

im getting this all the time, i think this is why my database is grumpy

HTML:
#1436 - Thread stack overrun:  8688 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed.  Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back