• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Cant compile on Ubuntu

MauroSicard

Reaction score
I want to compile a server on Ubuntu but I dont know exactly how, Im trying following a Tutorial that is in this Forum, but with no success.

I really need to chat or something with anyone who know about compiling on Linux, please help me, can anyone help me via MSN, Skype, Facebook or other?

THanks to ALL ;) Have a nice day

You should follow any of the tutorials that I posted you yesterday, in where part are you getting error or any kind like that?

Btw, is not necesary to create another thread with the same subject, I will delete the another one.

Sorry, I created two because of the other has the prefix "LINUX" and not "COMPILING"

Im trying to follow them, but i have a lot of doubts @Loney can you help me on Skype or MSN, I will really be very happy my friend :) !

Back