• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Can't compile this, and i dunno why :'c

tatanxx

Reaction score
im VERY new about compiling a server, im pretty much a newbiw about this and
im using a full server ([9.10]4fun server)..
i just found the last newest update for 9.10 crystal server ots so i dediced to give a try and "upgrade" my db into the lastest source..
since i have weird problems such as fist fighting skill (it wont raise up or work at all for some odd reason..) and game crash when i die

here's the source im trying to compile, can somebody tell me what am i doing wrong T_T?

CrystalServer 0.2 source files

Following this guide (i know .. is for forgotten <.< )
Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code

yeah i wanna propely learn how to compile thing, used the search button and i cant simply find anything :rolleyes:

Start by using the release that the guide suggests, once you can get that working try doing other releases. Baby steps. Also, post an error or we cant help.

errors are put there to explain where the project went wrong, post the whole error or you will never get help.

As I said, whether you like TFS or not, learn to work with TFS as the guide suggests before you work on other projects, because projects can differ greatly and the guide may not apply at all.

Back