• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Can't Connect to my own server and my friends can

Xarly

Reaction score
Hello my friends can connect to my server and i can't guys
On config.lua i put whatsmiip ip

I tried to login using 127.0.0.1 , my IPV4 of cmd using my no-ip using my whatsmiip and can't login
i just can get characters list and conection refused... some one can help me with that please? what can be the prolbem?
I opened my port 7171 7172 Tcp and UDP using my ipv4 too Open ports too on firewall and still nothing.. please guys help me

I can help with teamviewer if you want, post the meeting id (starts with m, so not the one to the left).
okey one moment mate where i send it just post it here?

I can help with teamviewer if you want, post the meeting id (starts with m, so not the one to the left).
m83-981-343 i think is that

Last edited by a moderator:
Solved! Guys Limo helped me and it was a problem with the host file i dont know why but it have a .txt format so that was the problem! 10000 Kissed for limo the best!!:p

Can u tell me what you've done? I have the same problem here. All ports openned, i tryed every combination of IP's and nothing work!

Back