• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't connect to my own server.

Kyost

Reaction score
Hey guys, recently i've started to create a server, and put it on for my friends to test it. The biggest problem is that i can't log in, even if i use the ip 127.0.0.1. When i config my config.lua i use the ip of my internet as it should be used. When i try to join, it show me my character, but when i try to log in it says the offserver is offline. Here's some screenshots of the problem:

oAxKz4y.jpg

mqxK4aD.jpg

bwADw7D.jpg

ChuCSLo.jpg

Here's the ports i opened on my Modem

sAZS9W3.jpg

Please help me!

Actually i have another problem... The problem still exists but the difference is in my second server, which is 10.41. When i try to use 192.168.1.2 on Otland ip changer it says that the server is offline (sabe problem as the pic above shows). There's any difference between Asprate ip changer and Otland's? Please help-me @dominique120

Actually i have another problem... The problem still exists but the difference is in my second server, which is 10.41. When i try to use 192.168.1.2 on Otland ip changer it says that the server is offline (sabe problem as the pic above shows). There's any difference between Asprate ip changer and Otland's? Please help-me @dominique120

If you are using 10.41 it means you are using TFS 1.0. Use your external ip to connect; and yes there is a difference between the two ip changers. on is better and still supported and the other is old and un-maintained. Use OTLand's IP changer for all your clients.

Thank you for the information, but i still can't log in. My external ip doesn't even load characters (with 192.168.1.2 it load but don't connect), it just tells me that the server is offline.

Back