• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Can't connect to phpmyadmin

Radyck

Reaction score
Error
#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I put this to protect my database as he said Talaturen and when sali of phpmyadmin no longer leaves me back to enter, but the server does not give errors to be unable to connect with the password.

I changed it:
DROP USER 'pma'@'localhost';

I do not and changed no password and now i do not let, which may be the problem?

From now on, you should always make a backup atleast one time everyday. :)

By the way, you must have done something to the Phpmyadmin because running that MySQL query that deletes the PMA user does not effect the root user so you must have done something that messed PHPMyAdmin up. Also, make sure you are not trying to login to the PMA but the root.

Im trying connect with

Root
and my password.

when i press continue this error:

Perhaps you forgot your password? Because the MySQL query does not effect any other user than PMA.

I'm sorry to say that if you've forgotten your password to the phpmyadmin or can't login to it, you don't have any option than re-install the XAMPP and choose the latest XAMPP version this time.

Back