• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant connect to server. NEED HELP!

mattias99

Reaction score
First time making a OT so i might be a big noob to some of and need the simplest explanations.
When i type in any ip addres in config.lua other than 127.0.0.1 i cant connect and i have tried using whatismyip.com to get my correct ip. I cant connect neither can my friends. I dont rly know what to do now.
Any help is appreciated.

First time making a OT so i might be a big noob to some of and need the simplest explanations.
When i type in any ip addres in config.lua other than 127.0.0.1 i cant connect and i have tried using whatismyip.com to get my correct ip. I cant connect neither can my friends. I dont rly know what to do now.
Any help is appreciated.

Is you ports open?
If you don't know, you need to open ports in your router.

Is you ports open?
If you don't know, you need to open ports in your router.
Okay im not 100% sure my ports are opened. Maybe i did something wrong? Becouse i got a new router not so popular and i cant find any tutorial on how to open ports in my router anywhere.

Okay im not 100% sure my ports are opened. Maybe i did something wrong? Becouse i got a new router not so popular and i cant find any tutorial on how to open ports in my router anywhere.

You do not need a tutorial for it. (It does require a normal IQ at least)
Well, do you Sir got skype and we fix it?

Back
Top Bottom