• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't connect to server via 127.0.0.1

Seannyboy450

Solutions
Reaction score
**EDIT* SOLVED**

Running OTX 3.7 tibia 10.98 server

Here is my config.lua

Lua:
ip = "127.0.0.1"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = false
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7171

When I try to connect to my OT with 10.98 client and IP 127.0.0.1 port 7171 the tibia client gives me error : Cannot connect to a login server.

What is this issue? I just want to connect locally (Offline) so I can test things, I tried disabling firewall and all programs added to firewall exception list.

Last edited:
Solution
Turns out the IP Changer (xenobot one) I was using was the issue, gave me that error message until I switched over to the OTLand IP Changer and everything works fine now! Not sure why the xenobot one was causing issues.
**EDIT* SOLVED**

Running OTX 3.7 tibia 10.98 server

Here is my config.lua

Lua:
ip = "127.0.0.1"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = false
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7171

When I try to connect to my OT with 10.98 client and IP 127.0.0.1 port 7171 the tibia client gives me error : Cannot connect to a login server.

What is this issue? I just want to connect locally (Offline) so I can test things, I tried disabling firewall and all programs added to firewall exception list.

Rules for the Support board

Add the solution

Turns out the IP Changer (xenobot one) I was using was the issue, gave me that error message until I switched over to the OTLand IP Changer and everything works fine now! Not sure why the xenobot one was causing issues.

Solution
Back