• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't connect to server!

whittzin

Reaction score
I created my server 10.92 Global, in a VM Linux
But i cant connect to the server and site, but the others people can!

i think the problem is about the LAN IP, i guess i dont have access to them.
When I try to login in the server, the char list shows up, but when i select the char and dont connect to server.

I try to login with 192.168.1.5 (local), char list shows up, but can't connect, the site works !
i try to login to my internet IP (showmyip), but the char list doesn't show up, and cant connect to site.

sorry bad english

are you trying to connect through your network ip or VM network ip?
My internet ip: 177.55.35.*** (Dont work website, dont shows char list)
My ip from VM: 192.168.1.5 (Works website, show char list, dont login server)

To login in my server i have to change the ip in config.lua to 192.168.1.5, login, shutdown server, try to reconnect in my char, change the ip in config.lua to 177.55.35.***, turn on to others connect too. (EVERYTIME)

My internet ip: 177.55.35.*** (Dont work website, dont shows char list)
My ip from VM: 192.168.1.5 (Works website, show char list, dont login server)

To login in my server i have to change the ip in config.lua to 192.168.1.5, login, shutdown server, try to reconnect in my char, change the ip in config.lua to 177.55.35.***, turn on to others connect too. (EVERYTIME)
So, i remember have same scenario one time, i just don't remember what i did and i can't reproduce this anymore because nowadays i don't have public ipv4 adress from my ISP, only ipv6, which does not annoying me anymore with ports, i suggest you to try forwarding port 7172 (game protocol listen).

Last edited:
Back