• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Can't connect to server

jozepuyezo

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I have strange problem with TFS OTX version. I can't connect to the server expect ofc local host. I have checked if nothing blocking ports for sure, however I have discover strange thing. It seems like OTX server bounding to local IP even if my config gives external IP. Here is netstat of OTX server:
Capture.PNG

And here is netstat of TFS server that allows to connect:
Capture2.PNG

I'm lack of ideas how to fix it. I hope that you do.

If problem is unclear, let me know. I will try to tell you more.

Well, I'm trying to host 7.4 server with 7.7 client on. I cld downograde TFS, but it takes alot of time to do so. I hope that someone can still help me out so I can save alot of time.

Well OTX has alot of issues, those who can help you best is on that github repo, most of us who spend time on the support boards mainly keep track of TFS and this is a source code issue.

Well OTX has alot of issues, those who can help you best is on that github repo, most of us who spend time on the support boards mainly keep track of TFS and this is a source code issue.
I see, well! Too bad that from what I know TFS isn't supporting this version of client. Anyway thank you for answer. Still maybe someone will be familiar with this problem. I will try to fix it tho.

I see, well! Too bad that from what I know TFS isn't supporting this version of client. Anyway thank you for answer. Still maybe someone will be familiar with this problem. I will try to fix it tho.

Well try to open an issue and hope for the best

Back