• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't create accounts on Znote

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
When i try to create accounts on my website, this error happens... what should it be?

I'm using the last Znote version.

1582220214741.png

Why does your accounts table have a column named page_lastday? Looks like another AAC installation has thrashed your database.
You can probably remove that column.

What distro are you using, and what AAC have you tried to install previously?

Why does your accounts table have a column named page_lastday? Looks like another AAC installation has thrashed your database.
You can probably remove that column.

What distro are you using, and what AAC have you tried to install previously?

Hi Znote!
Acctually I'm using an OTX distro based on TFS0.3 (I think).

Respect the database,I actually created another one with a clean sql file... anyways I really don't know if that is right tho...
Also, I follow a very old video tutorial to instal Znote, that you uploaded, and when I created an user for my DB it begin to crash... maybe there's the problem

Hi Znote!
Acctually I'm using an OTX distro based on TFS0.3 (I think).

Respect the database,I actually created another one with a clean sql file... anyways I really don't know if that is right tho...
Also, I follow a very old video tutorial to instal Znote, that you uploaded, and when I created an user for my DB it begin to crash... maybe there's the problem

Go into phpmyadmin and enter the accounts table, and delete the column page_lastday

ps: I tryed to use a Gesior application before... but just as I mentioned before, I deleted that DB and created another one.
Post automatically merged:

Go into phpmyadmin and enter the accounts table, and delete the column page_lastday
Ok, I'm doing this right now!
I'll post results ASAP...
ps: I have another issue, a friend of mine tryed to connect to the website and show me this error (he couldn't even get into the index):

1582240205624.png
Post automatically merged:

Didn't work :(

I think im dropping this DB and doing a new other haha

Last edited:
edit config.php and set $config['log_ip'] = false;

Or try to execute this SQL:

SQL:
ALTER TABLE `znote_visitors` CHANGE `ip` `ip` BIGINT(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `znote_visitors_details` CHANGE `ip` `ip` BIGINT(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

I havent tested ip logging properly in the IPv6 world.

Last edited:
edit config.php and set $config['log_ip'] = false;

Or try to execute this SQL:

SQL:
ALTER TABLE `znote_visitors` CHANGE `ip` `ip` BIGINT(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `znote_visitors_details` CHANGE `ip` `ip` BIGINT(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

I havent tested ip logging properly in the IPv6 world.
Did all and I have another new error... I think something went wrong with this PC or something that is out of my knowledge...
I'll try to do all from begining in another computer.

Very grateful of u Znote <3

Back