• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't delete characters

BIRDIE13

Reaction score
I have a character on my account which i want to delete. When i press the "Delete" button the page just reloads and nothing more happens.

Hello,

As it says on the website:
'You may create up to 15 characters. If you wish to delete a character it will be pending deletion for seven days before it is completely removed.'

So, if you wish to delete some character then you have to WAIT 7 days or a week (however you want to call it).

Hello,

As it says on the website:
'You may create up to 15 characters. If you wish to delete a character it will be pending deletion for seven days before it is completely removed.'

So, if you wish to delete some character then you have to WAIT 7 days or a week (however you want to call it).
Damnit. I was just holding a name for a friend -.-

If really nothing happens, then you should reload the page because if you've loaded another page (for example in another tab) the security token that is in the URL to delete a character expires. You should see a label next to your character saying when your character is scheduled to be deleted if it works, and if you were just holding a name for a friend you can send me a PM with the name and I can change it so that it is scheduled to be deleted by the next server save.

Back