• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't edit my .dat file

Fredrikli

Reaction score
Tibia 10.10.
I'm trying to edit my .dat file to change some attributes on existing items.
I've tried all different programs, but none of them seem to work.

With Storms editor I get "Corrupt structure for id 111" when loading the .dat

with Gray Dat editor: "System.IndexOutOfRangeException" + superlong widows error text in swenglish (swe+eng) when loading the .dat

and pretty much every program I try tells me my file is corrupt.

I CAN however load the file that i use in the map-editor in those programs, but that file does NOT work with any tibia-client that I know of. It just tells me "Errorcode 4" when i start tibia with that .dat file.

I'm flipping tables

help?

-Fredrikli

I don't want to change stuff in Items.xml, I'm looking to change more fundamental stuff in the .dat + .otb, like how items block projectiles, useability, readability, if items should block path and so on.

Anyone? :)

The structure of .dat files changed with the release of Tibia protocol 10, someone has to develop a new dat editor for the new structure.

Alright... :/

Thanks for your help!
Would rep if rep still existed!

Do we know if there's anyone working on it?

You can 'like' posts, and as far as I know no one is working on any 10.x dat reader/editor. The only thing we have is the edit Ninja did to the OTB reader. We use edited .dat files for RME, why dont you get one from the download section? Maybe you have some luck with that.

Back