• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't enter on a server I set just for myself

Wilson Kaupert

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry about such a silly question, but I haven't used otserver for a while. I set a server for myself on my computer (TFS 1.0) but can't manage to connect on it (OTC keeps saying "Connection failed. ERROR 10061"). The server's console does not show any error.

I can connect using the regular tibia client and an ip changer (using localhost as IP), but OTC still doesn't work.

I tried setting the ip on config.lua as localhost, 127.0.0.1, my local ip or even my external IP but I still can't connect to my own server. I also did the dmz step, but I don't think that'd be needed since I just want it opened for myself.

Thank you.

Edit. I found the issue. Thing is it seems that OTC doesn't work locally (I might be wrong). Once I set my server on-line with my external IP instead of localhost and connected with OTC using my external ip it worked.

Last edited:
Do you have a character made?
Does your map have a townid?
If your map does have a townid of at least 1 does it have a temple position?
If your have a townid with a temple position does it match that of your character?
There is no account manager for tfs 1.x

Hey breed, thanks for answering. I managed to connect using the regular tibia client and an ip changer, but OTC still doesn't work. Is there any different configuration I should do for it?

Sorry 1 more thing, does your config say mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1"

Hey breed, thanks for answering. I managed to connect using the regular tibia client and an ip changer, but OTC still doesn't work. Is there any different configuration I should do for it?
I don't know if there is support for 10.41 in the OTC I don't use it coz my machine is too ancient :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back