• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant enter owned house

failkin

Solutions
Reaction score
I rented the house through the server I can open the door it just wont let me in says I'm not invited. I can go in using a god command but as soon as I change back to account ID 1 even though I put my name on the allowed list is still cant get in.

Solution
I rented the house through the server I can open the door it just wont let me in says I'm not invited. I can go in using a god command but as soon as I change back to account ID 1 even though I put my name on the allowed list is still cant get in.
i think you buy another house i think you when you mapping you make the door for other house not the house you already rent if the system work on other houses etc.
i think you buy another house i think you when you mapping you make the door for other house not the house you already rent if the system work on other houses etc.

Solution
it was someone elses map I grabbed but yea that did appear to fix it that house just seems broken ty!

Back