• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't find player info

Datascalvo

Reaction score
Hey,

I just installed the latest TFS, Avarian's AAC and the latest XAMPP Lite package. When I create a new account/character trough the Account Manager this data isn't being stored in the database, but I can login onto the server. But when I create a new account/character trough the AAC this data is being stored and I can't login.

I didn't get any error while installing all of the things I mentioned above, so I really don't have a clue. Can someone help me out, please?

Also (if someone knows) why does my computer give an error report after I shut down TFS?

Last edited:
Allright, I'll give it a try.

EDIT:

Code:
	-- SqLite
	sqliteDatabase = "forgottenserver.s3db"

-- SQL
	sqlType = "sqlite"
	useMD5Passwords = "no"

That's how I have it now. When I change this 'sqlType' to mysql then I get a MySQL error in my console window of TFS. If I leave it like this no error's pop up and the server is being started. Still I have the same problem with logging in...

Last edited:
syltype = mysql

and you must say in config.lua your MYSQL DATES like Username, Password, IP

If I change 'sqltype' to 'mysql' I get the following error:

Code:
>> Testing SQL connection... MySQL.
> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on '85.147.49.195' (10061)
> ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read mysql-help.txt for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

I have added everything to my config.lua that is needed.

Have you uploaded the sql file from the TFS folder to the sql database?

also... dont bump a thread when its less than 24 hours since last post!

//Saphira

also... dont bump a thread when its less than 24 hours since last post!

Last post: 10-23-2007, 18:58
Bump post: 10-25-2007, 14:42

;)

Anyways, yes, if you read my first post I did install everything without problems that is needed for a working server, so yes, I did upload that .sql file into my database.

I think you dont create your database in mysql, and not setup your xampp, you need setup your xampp in http://localhost:80 (80 is default port for http, if you want change goto httpd.conf in apache directory in xampp directory), then setup your xampp, see all links and set your password and other things you need. Now goto http://localhost:80/phpmyadmin and creat a database, forgotten for example, then goto import and import the database sample (forgotten.sql in your forgotten server directory) press ok, now you have a database, goto config.lua, set:
-- SQL
sqlType = "mysql"

AND

-- MySQL
mysqlHost = "localhost"
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = "YOUR PASSWORD OF MYSQL"
mysqlDatabase = "forgotten"
mysqlPort = 3306

Start server and 1/1 and kill noobs :) heuehaeuh sorry my very good english :(

EDIT: LOL i dont read this "Anyways, yes, if you read my first post I did install everything without problems that is needed for a working server, so yes, I did upload that .sql file into my database." sorry man, if its not your problem ignore my post :( cya!

I'll try to explain it shortly.

Creating an account/character trough Account Manager won't have this data stored in my database but I can still login to my server.

Creating an account/character trough the AAC page will have this data stored in my database, only then for some reason I can't login to my server, cause it keeps on saying my Account number and/or Password is incorrect ande I am quiet sure I fill in the right ones.

where can i see my account information? like account, password, chars, items, hp etc, i am the gm but i can not see the accounts, where is the accounts files?

I dont believe xampp lite works with my AAC, I know a few others have had issues with it in the past, I've never checked it out so I dont know anything about it.
--Make sure config.lua is set up right. (including mysqlport)
--Make sure config.php is set up right.
--Make sure you installed the .SQL file that came with the AAC

You said you could make an account and log in with it but the data wasnt being shown in the database, did you refresh your database after creating the character? because if you can log in with it then the data is being stored correctly.

Sorry if this doesnt help.

Here is my MySQL table:
right mouse button>save as..
It should work fine. It's TFS database (without triggers - you dont need triggers when u use Avarian ACC) with all new tables from Avarian 1.4 and 1.5 (im making house-auction system).
Create new database and import this file in phpmyadmin.
In config.lua set:
-- Account Manager
accountManager = "no"
-- MySQL
mysqlHost = "localhost"
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = ""
mysqlDatabase = "theforgottenserver" -- here write your new database name
mysqlPort = 3306
-- SQL
sqlType = "mysql"
useMD5Passwords = "no"
Version 1.5 of acc maker will have "acc maker installer" :)

@Avarian: It could be possible that it is happening due to XAMPPLite but I'm not sure. I will try again with XAMPPLite and then try it with XAMPP. Also, I have installed and imported everything to the database, including your .SQL file. Anyways, I'll try to get it working with XAMPP then. Great AAC script for as far as I've seen now :).

@Gesior.pl: I've tried to set the sqltype to mysql once before but it gave me an error while loading and it stopped loading, tho when I tried it again after reinstalling TFS and Avarian's AAC it didn't gave me an error xD. Thanks :).

(ps. Sorry for the late reply, I've been quiet busy lately xD).

Back