• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't get added monsters to work

kribery90

Reaction score
Hi agian,
Sorry for the spam questions lately.
  • Object Builder version 0.3.3

I have been trying to add different monsters that's been missing on my server, like the renegade knight and the vile grandmaster.

When adding to data/monsters and in the monsters.xml everything seems fine. When i kill one it also seems fine but when looting i get an error message and my tibia client closes.
yousee.jpg

Figured it had something to do with the id of the corpse and when double clicking ingame i dont see i corpse but the id written for corpse in the renegade_knight.xml

So when entering the object builder i see the renegade knight corpse as id 22020.
objectbuilder.jpg

When adding said id to the renegade_knight.xml it looks like this:
<look type="268" head="97" body="132" legs="76" feet="98" addons="2" corpse="22020" />

When entering the server and killing the knight i now get a roof lol
killpic.jpg

So figured the map editor and the client had the same id for the corpse and the roof which turned out to be correct when searching for id 22020 in the map editor.

mapeditor.jpg

Why is there a missmatch in RME and Objectbuilder? Do I have the wrong version?

Help is much appriciated.

Everything is right, there is a clientId and a serverId. You need to use the serverId but are using the clientId, thats why.

what you need to do is to find the corpses in the map editor, probably go to RAW Palette, Others, and in the bottom and you'll find the corpse and the serverId. If you rightclick the item on the map you can fetch both ids.

1598383759100.png

Everything is right, there is a clientId and a serverId. You need to use the serverId but are using the clientId, thats why.

what you need to do is to find the corpses in the map editor, probably go to RAW Palette, Others, and in the bottom and you'll find the corpse and the serverId. If you rightclick the item on the map you can fetch both ids.

View attachment 49198

When I do this I get the id 24676 which is the same id i started with so now when using it i get this message again.

1598384400193.png
1598384555570.png

Hm, I don't know, try add the corpse in items.xml

example:

Lua:
    <item id="24676" article="a" name=" renegade knight">
        <attribute key="containerSize" value="8"/>
        <attribute key="duration" value="600"/>
        <attribute key="corpseType" value="blood"/>
        <attribute key="fluidSource" value="blood"/>
    </item>

if that doesn't work, have you updated the OTB with an ItemEditor?

Back